The Town of Minnedosa requests quotes on the removal of 45 trees within town limits, in association with the Dutch Elm disease program.
Copies of the tree list and sizes can be picked up at
The Town of Minnedosa Office, 103 Main St S, Minnedosa MB or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contractor must record the date trees are removed and submit a copy to the Town of Minnedosa
- Trees are located on both public and private property, contractor must make arrangements with property owner prior to entry.
- Any property damage and repairs are the responsibility of the contractor
- Trees to be cut to ground level.
- To include site cleanup and transportation of material to the Town of Minnedosa Compost site
Completion date January 31, 2020
Contractor must show proof of insurance and be in good standing with The Workman’s Compensation Board
Closing date for quotes November 15, 2019
For more information, contact Kevin Marcino at 204-867-0037 or email@example.com
The Town of Minnedosa