TOWN OF MINNEDOSA
NOTICE OF VOTERS LIST / PERSONAL SECURITY PROTECTION
Notice is hereby given that a copy of the VOTERS LIST may be revised at:
The Town Of Minnedosa Office, 103 Main Street South, Minnedosa, Manitoba
from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
At this time the Senior Election Official (SEO) will be available to update the voters list by:
- adding the names of voters who are entitled to have their names on the list;
- deleting the names of persons who are not entitled to have their names on the list; and
- making such other correction of errors to the list as required.
A person is eligible to have his or her name added to the Voters List if he or she is:
- a Canadian citizen and at least 18 years of age on election day; (October 24,2018)
- a resident of the local authority for at least six months prior to election day OR a registered owner of land in the municipality for at least six months prior to election day. (April 24,2018)
APPLICATION FOR PERSONAL SECURITY PROTECTION:
A voter may apply in writing to the SEO (at the address / fax number below) no later than September 18,2018 to have his/her name and other personal information omitted or obscured from the voters list in order to protect the voter’s personal security. The application may be submitted in person, by mail or fax and must include your name, address and include proof of identity.
All changes to the voters list must be completed on or before September 18, 2018.
Dated at Minnedosa in the Province of Manitoba, on April 24, 2018
Donna Dillabough , Senior Election Official
Town Of Minnedosa
103 Main Street South
Minnedosa, Manitoba R0J 1E0
Ph: 204-867-2727 Fax: 204-867-2686